Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Prayers for the repose of the soul of my brother, Jeff Gould


I ask your prayers for the repose of the soul of my brother,
Jeffrey Roger "J.D." Gould,

who died July 29, 2013
suddenly and unexpectedly

in Loveland, Colorado.

I also ask your prayers for his wife, Judy,

his daughters, Jade and Anonna,

our mother, Joyce,

our siblings, Michelle and Jeff

and his father, Roger,

as well as our entire family.


The Fargo memorial service is set for
Sat. Aug. 10 at 11:00 am
at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church,
120 20 Ave. N., Fargo.



Rest eternal grant o him, O Lord;

and let light perpetual shine upon him.

May his soul, and the souls of all the departed

rest in peace.

No comments:

2 Easter

April 6, 2024 John 20.19-31 + There’s a book I reference quite regularly, if you’ve heard me preach for any period of time.   It’s Out...