Monday, April 11, 2011

Prayers for the soul of my aunt, Shirley Carbno

Your prayers are requested for the soul of my aunt, Shirley Carbno, who died this afternoon (April 11, 2011) at the MaryHill Manor in Enderlin, ND.


She and my uncle, John, celebrated their 57th wedding anniversary yesterday in Enderlin. The whole family was there to celebrate and say goodbye. I had the special honor and priviledge of being able to pronounce a blessing on their marriage at that time and was also able to anoint her.

Your prayers are also requested for her husband John, their children, Steve, Cathy and Michael and their families; and her sister (my mother), Joyce.

The Burial Office will be later this week.

Rest eternal grant to her, O Lord;
and let light perpetual shine upon her.

No comments:

4 Easter

  Good Sheph erd Sunday April 20, 2024   Psalm 23; John 10.1-10   + Since the last time I stood here and preached, I have traveled...