Thursday, August 13, 2015

Promoting my book The Downstairs Tenant


I was subtly reminded this week that I dropped the ball in my promotion of my book of short stories, The Downstairs Tenant. To be honest, when the book came out earlier this year, I was dealing with some other issues as well being a bit overworked, so, very sadly, I did not do much to promote it. However, please do purchase a copy (or copies), give copies to friends and family, consider it as a Christmas gift.  Because it is a book of fiction, it is a bit different than my books of poetry, but that even makes a bit more unique.
https://epayment.ndus.nodak.edu/C22800_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=5983&SINGLESTORE=true

No comments:

4 Easter

  Good Sheph erd Sunday April 20, 2024   Psalm 23; John 10.1-10   + Since the last time I stood here and preached, I have traveled...